Fenugreek – Anemia
Fenugreek is one of those herbs known to contain high amounts of iron that helps to maintain proper iron levels in the blood. This can also help in the production of new red blood cells to cure this certain problem completely and also prevents its recurrence. You can use both the leaves and seeds of the fenugreek in treating anemia.
USING FENUGREEK FOR ANEMIA
What you need will be the following:
- Fenugreek seeds — 2 teaspoons
- Rice – 1 cup
Now, for the process:
- Take a cup of rice and add in fenugreek seeds
- Cook the rice by adding a hint of salt to it
- Eat this rice once on a day, for the next 2-3 weeks
- You can also add finely chopped fenugreek leaves in the rice cooking or in the preparation of salads or soups
- Regular follow up of this process will definitely help you eliminate anemia and also to have many other health benefits
Fenugreek – Mastitis
Mastitis is an infection of the breast tissue that sometimes results in breast pain, swelling, warmth and redness. You may also experience fevers and chills. Mastitis most commonly affects women who are in their breast-feeding days (lactation mastitis). Although, there are times that this condition can occur in women who aren’t breast-feeding.
Fortunately, fenugreek seeds can help solve this problem. According to Ayurveda, fenugreek helps treat breast infection as well as stimulates the milk producing glands. In addition, its flavonoid agents can help lower both infections and inflammation. For desirable results, you may want to try the following:
- Soak 4 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The following day, grind the soaked seeds into a paste, then place the resulting paste on a clean cloth. Warm this slightly in the microwave, and then use the cloth as a warm compress on the affected area. This remedy can be followed two times daily for about 2 weeks.
- Alternatively, you can enjoy a cup of fenugreek tea at least two times daily until you experience positive results.