Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is made from organic apples that underwent a double fermentation process, which produces enzymes and stores and preserves all of its health promoting aspects. Some of the most beneficial nutrients found in raw and organic apple cider vinegar include the following:
- Potassium (Normal heart, kidney and other organ cellular functions)
- Iron (good for the blood)
- Magnesium (a must for a healthy heart)
- Enzymes (improves the chemical reactions inside the body)
- Malic Acid (protects you from various viruses, bacteria and fungus)
- Acetic Acid (slows down the growth of bacteria and the digestion of starch)
- Calcium (strengthens the bones and the teeth)
- Pectin (regulates blood pressure and cholesterol)
- Ash (manages and maintains a healthy level of alkaline in the body)
Apple cider vinegar is also filled with a couple of vitamins and is also a strong antioxidant. Here are some of them:
- Vitamins A, B6, C and E
- Pantothenic Acid
Apple cider vinegar is also referred to as the Mother of all Vinegar (A.K.A. Mycoderma Aceti). It was created when the acetic bacteria and a type of cellulose developed during the fermentation process. It’s 100% safe and has a myriad of healthy characteristics that promotes a healthy lifestyle (the good bacteria included).
A body that’s not pH balanced is like an open door and it welcomes diseases and sickness due to:
- #1: Acidity stealing minerals made for the bones, cells, organs and tissues
- #2: The vitamin absorption is compromised without the essential minerals
- #3: Both toxins and pathogens easily build up and the immune system is being suppressed.
This is mainly the reason why Hippocrates made this his go-to treatment in combatting various infections — and a lot of people are starting to realize that.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Digestion, Flu, Inflammation, Nausea, Heartburn, Wrinkles and Acne
Raw organic apple cider vinegar is nature’s perfect miracle food — and it should never be mixed up with the traditional vinegar. The latter has none of the health properties ACV has, and it can actually be harmful.
ACV has health benefits that are limitless. Just to name a few of them, ACV has been known to be used for:
- Reducing inflammation
- Easing digestive problems
- Helping preventing flu
- Regulating pH level
- Helping combat nausea and heartburn
- Smoothing wrinkles
- Reducing the appearance of acne
Apple Cider Vinegar — External Itching
There are a couple of different causes for external itching — dry skin, allergic reaction, bodily imbalance — you name it! Lotions or even creams can’t always soothe the itching ACV is used for. As a matter of fact, if you’ve scratched until your skin turns raw, lotion can irritate it further.
However, there’s no doubt that apple cider vinegar can cure the itching in no time at all. You just have to prepare the following:
- 1/4 cup of ACV
- 1 cup of water
- 1 clean cotton ball
Once you’ve gathered everything you need, all you have to do is:
- Mix the ACV in water
- Dab the mixture onto the affected area a couple of times a day
- Stop applying once the itchiness subsides
Apple Cider Vinegar — Sore Throat
There are times when a sore throat is not that serious — and if it’s discovered early, a common sense remedy like apple cider vinegar can save you hours of time wasted at the doctor’s office. If it’s a case of viral infection, antibiotics can’t do anything, after all.
Therefore, ACV is the only thing that you need to rid you of your sore throat. Here are some of the things that you’re going to need for this treatment:
- 1/4 cup of ACV
- 1/4 cup of filtered water
Directions for use:
- Mix the ACV with water
- Gargle the mixture for at least 30 seconds
- Rinse your mouth with water
- Repeat several times
Apple Cider Vinegar — pH Skin Balancer
ACV has both antibacterial and antifungal properties that help balance the pH levels of the skin — making it the best natural choice to help keep your skin looking and feeling its best. In addition, ACV also contains alpha hydroxy acids — the main ingredient in every expensive skin creams — which helps eliminate dead skin cells.
Also, for people who are usually suffering from acne, dry or oily skin will soon find out that their skin will be much more balanced when using ACV, with lesser breakouts.
To help treat your whole body to an invigorating, age-defying ACV spa-style wash, just follow the procedure presented below:
- Fill a small wash basin with warm water and 1/2 cup of ACV. Standing in the shower or tub, dip your hands in the solution and massage it all over your body until it’s thoroughly wet.
- Massage the solution into your skin until it’s dry; don’t wash it off.
- As an alternative, pour the mixture into a spray bottle and spray yourself right after your shower or bath for an invigorating pH balancer.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Chelator
If you’ve been exposed to certain kinds of dangers in the past, let’s say heavy metal poisoning, ACV is your solution to addressing those problems. ACV is said to be a natural chelator. Just add two tablespoons of ACV to eight ounces of water and drink it three times a day. Doing so will help detoxify and regulate the pH level of your body while supporting your body’s two essential detoxifying organs — the liver and the kidneys.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Heart Health
Exercise and good nutrition are both essential when it comes to attaining a healthy heart. Refraining from consuming processed foods and trans fat is also important. Thus, apple cider vinegar is here to help you attain all of these.
In addition to being an abundant source of potassium and magnesium — two essential nutrients for heart health — ACV also provides a constant supply of power and energy to the heart.
Also, ACV contains a natural chemical that works with heart fuel to make the heart muscle stronger while setting both blood pressure and cholesterol at a normal, healthy level. Moreover, recent studies have proven that ACV can even lower arterial plaque.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Lowering Blood Sugar Levels
A study conducted by doctors Carol S. Johnston and Andrea M. White of Arizona State University surveyed 11 people afflicted with type-2 diabetes. Both of them discovered that taking two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar before bedtime would lower the blood sugar levels of these people by about 4 to 6 percent in the morning.
Another studied conducted by Dr. Johnston provided subjects, some with insulin resistance and some have none, 20 grams of ACV and 40 grams of water to subjects. Results showed that the after-meal blood sugar levels of the subjects with insulin resistance were lower by 34% after drinking ACV.
Lastly, a research performed in Tokyo University, Japan discovered that the acetic acid found in vinegars inhibits the activity of carbohydrate-digesting enzymes, which includes sucrase, mastase, lactase and amalase. The said inhibition resulted in select sugars and starches passing through the digestive system without being digested, having a lower impact on blood sugar levels.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Dry Skin, Sun Burns, Deodorant, Swelling
Apple cider vinegar can also be used for external uses. Here are some of them:
- ACV has been known to be an aid for dry skin. The said food product is known to detoxify and clean out your pores.
- If you’ve been exposed to too much sunlight and is experiencing sun burn, try applying a cloth on the affected area that’s being soaked with apple cider vinegar. It will provide instant relief and fast healing.
- For armpits that stink, ditch the deodorants containing aluminum; use ACV instead. Although it has a potent smell, it acts as a strong deodorant. Rub a generous amount under your armpits before doing any activities that may get you sweaty.
- Got swollen feet or hands? Try applying a generous amount of apple cider vinegar to them. You’ll experience cool relief and swelling is lowered.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Vaginal Thrush
Vaginal thrush is something that a lot of women are dealing with. It considered by women all over the world as an uncomfortable situation to be in and an issue that a lot can’t simply eliminate. Instead of reaching for the nearest antibiotics, try an all-natural cure for the said issue instead; such as apple cider vinegar.
All you need to do is prepare at least 1 liter of water and 1/4 cup or a full cup of apple cider vinegar. Mix them both together and make sure you’re using warm water instead of the cold one. It may come as a surprise, but this is not meant to be a drink; instead it’s used as a douche. Freaky at first, but you’ll instantly feel the results afterwards as it’s a great way to maintain regular pH levels.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Headaches & Nausea through Juice Fasting
If you find yourself feeling a a headache or you’re coming down with nausea, apple cider vinegar is the thing that you need. You just have to dedicate yourself to an apple cider vinegar juice fast and have a glass of ACV on a regular basis. Keep drinking apple cider vinegar until you feel the results.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Asthma
Asthma is a respiratory condition that’s marked by spasms in the bronchi of the lungs, thus causing difficulties in breathing. It’s usually the aftermath of an allergic reaction or other forms of hypersensitivity. What’s more, most people with asthma all across the world have had it since they were born. Thus, it’s a hereditary condition.
To lessen the damage asthma deals in a person, it’s recommended that you try out apple cider vinegar. All you need to do is add in a tablespoon of ACV and a tablespoon of manuka honey and the juice of lemon in warm water. After mixing it, just drink it all throughout the entire day. Drink this on a daily basis.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Tonsillitis
Tonsillitis, or sore throat, is usually the first sign of an upcoming cold, fever, bacterial infection or even a strep throat. It can sometimes occur during the cold season. Some of its symptoms include:
- Pain, irritation or throat itchiness
- Pain felt while swallowing foods or drinking liquids
- Dry throat
- Neck glands are swollen
- White patches on the tonsils
- Hoarseness while talking
So, how can apple cider vinegar help? It has anti-bacterial properties which help combat infection causing bacteria. in addition, the acidity present in it helps lower the pH levels of the tissue, which prevents bacteria growth. Moreover, ACV also contains prebiotic inulin which increases white blood cells and T cells count and strengthen your immune system.
If you’re experiencing early signs of sore throat, all you need to do is to combine at least 2 tablespoons of ACV in a cup of water. Gargle this concoction and sip a small amount of the mixture. Repeat this once or twice an hour.
If you’ve been feeling it for a while, all you need to do is sip a small amount of undiluted ACV and if you’re able to withstand it, repeat sipping it several times a day. After each dose, you need to drink water. The time between each sip should be at least 30 minutes each.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Tongue Ulcer
Canker sores, or tongue ulcers, are small white-colored ulcers that occur in different parts of the mouth. These sores can cause pain and difficulty while eating, drinking and even speaking. These happen due to several reasons, including the consumption of oily and spicy foods, food allergies and a deficiency in certain vitamins and minerals.
One cure for these is apple cider vinegar. All you have to do is make a solution of apple cider vinegar in warm water, and is composed of equal volumes of both. This solution is meant to be gargled, not drunk, and it’s helpful in curing these sores.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease
Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease is a condition that’s commonly experienced by children and is a contagious viral infection. It’s usually characterized by sores or lesions in the mouth partnered with a rash on hands and feet. Plus, the disease is usually passed down at daycares and schools.
The main cause of such is the coxaskievirus A16, considered to be one of the nonpolio enteroviruses there is. Other enteroviruses can also cause hand, foot and mouth disease, but this one has to be the most common of them all. Fortunately enough, there are natural remedies to the said disease, with apple cider vinegar being one of them.
All you have to do is mix in 1 tablespoon of ACV in 8 ounces of water and drink it. The ACV helps prevent the virus from replicating any further once it enters your body. Drink this solution at least three times a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Insect Bites
Insect bites can also be cured with the help of apple cider vinegar. All you need to have is the said food product, water, bicarb soba, and lavender oil. All you need to do is mix in a teaspoon to a tablespoon of ACV in water and a pinch of bicarb soda. You should also add in a hint of lavender to add that soothing effect.
After mixing, rub a generous amount of the mixture onto the affected area. Take note that you shouldn’t leave it for a long time; 20 to 30 minutes will do. The ACV can really leave your skin red as it heals the bites; however, it’ll all go back to normal in about the next half hour.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Breast Cancer
ACV has a lot of therapeutic uses in traditional medicine. It has the ability to eliminate infections and inflammation in the body. In addition, ACV has been sought out as a way to cure breast cancer. All you need to do is get a glass of warm water, 1 tablespoon of ACV and 1 tablespoon of Molasses (Blackstrap). Mix all of this and drink a glass every morning right before you have breakfast.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Infections, Fatigue, Influenza, the Common Cold, High Cholesterol, Vascular Congestion, Kidney Stones
In Germany, there’s a traditional German recipe that has been used to treat a couple of different diseases. Using only five simple ingredients, this miraculous natural therapy is effective in treating the following:
- The Common Cold
- High Cholesterol
- Vascular Congestion
- Kidney Stones
Here are those 5 ingredients that you’re going to need for this natural remedy:
- Ginger: Considered to be one of the healthiest spices on Earth, it contains powerful medicinal properties. This also has a gingerol substance known to be very effective when dealing with nausea. It’s also been used as a remedy for muscle pain, muscle soreness, anti-inflammatory and a remedy to indigestion.
- Raw, Organic Honey: Organic honey is known to contain phytonutrients (anti-inflammatory) and antioxidants that help eliminate bad bacteria inside the body. It also has antiseptic hydrogen preoxide that destroys germs. Honey has the ability to heal wounds as well.
- Unpasturized Apple Cider Vinegar: ACV contains amino acids that help boost energy and ease fatigue, lower blood sugar levels and prevent cardiovascular diseases. It’s also a great cure for sore throat, an aid for digestion and helps lower mucus from sinus condition.
- Garlic Cloves: Garlic has been known to be an antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal spice that’s very helpful when it comes to addressing infections. It’s also a great remedy to treat skin issues caused by different bacteria (viruses and fungi included) and it also contains high levels of potassium and vitamin C. A good immunity booster.
- Lemons: Lemons are rich is a lot of vitamins and minerals, such as: calcium, potassium, Vitamin C, iron, Vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin E, zinc, magnesium, protein and folate. It helps fight off cancer and antioxidants. It also helps lower the risk of high blood pressure, diabetes, fever, constipation and indigestion.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Chest Congestion
Chest congestion is the feeling of tightness, heaviness or pressure in the chest region, which can usually occur when mucus or fluids buildup around the lungs, it can make you feel uncomfortable and unpleasant. The usual cause of chest congestions is either by the common cold r heart diseases that affect the respiratory system. Someone experiencing this will find that it makes it hard for them to breathe.
If you want relief from the chest pain you’re feeling, then reach for that apple cider vinegar. It has antibacterial properties which can kill the bacteria responsible for causing mucus in the chest and throat. All you need to do is take a shot of ACV.. Another way is to add a tablespoon of ACV in a warm glass of water and drink it. Remember to not drink too much of it, because it can result in stomach problems.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Weight Loss
If you’re looking for natural ways to lose weight, apple cider vinegar is one of those ways you can lose weight naturally. In a study conducted in Japan, participants who drank more ACV than their counterparts during a 12-week period were recorded as having much lower BMI count, waist circumference and visceral fat than the group who didn’t have any. Be careful though, as too much of it can give you an upset stomach.
Apple Cider Vinegar — Esophageal Cancer and Cancer Cell Growth
According to a study, consuming sufficient amounts of ACV helps to decrease the risk of acquiring esophageal cancer. In other clinical trials, ACV was also proven to slow down the growth of cancer cells within the prostate area. Moreover, experts also proven that an alkalized body has the ability to combat cancer cells thus blocking their growth. Why’s that? Cancer cells can’t survive in an alkaline environment.
Therefore, having sufficient amounts of the said food inside your body means you’re protecting yourself from the dangers of cancer. Be careful not to drink too much ACV though, or you’ll find yourself with an upset stomach.